Few health tips
Health is wealth. It is easy to enjoy life if you are healthy. Only thing you have to balance life with work .
Today life is very busy, and every one can say this easily that I don’t get time to keep me fit. Did you ever think that if you are working, means your body also working so in these 24 hours why you can not get time to stay your body healthy, just think and give few minutes from your schedule every day for your body only . Only few things you have to keep in mind and follow me regularly, you will be happy to see changes in your life positively.
- Sleep– 6 hours sleep is very important for brain and body. The best time to sleep is between 10 pm to 4 am.
- Water -Drinking water when you wake up –keep water overnight in a copper vessel and drink it in morning at least 4 glass of water. Drinking at least 10-12 glasses of water in a day is very good for health. Water plays a very important role in washout all the toxins from our body and maintains hydration.
- Yoga and meditation-the way you approach your morning can set the tone for the day ahead. Plays a very important role in keeping our body healthy and fit. After a night of rest your mind is clear, and research shows that will power is greatest in the hours after waking. When we meditate our brain centers get activated to secret relaxin hormone, at least 20 minutes per day yoga is very important to keep your body healthy.Yoga activates your nervous system and boost up your energy. Yoga rejuvenates the mind, body and spirit.
- Breakfast –We should always take healthy breakfast rich in protein ,fibers, and juices. Breakfast should be like a king. And the dinner should be the light meal of the day.
- Posture –Body postures plays a crucial role here. By positioning the body correcting while sitting and standing, there is even pressure on the spine, its muscles and ligaments. Having good posture can reduce physical stress on the body. Headaches, neck pain and back pain can be lessened when the body maintains a good upright position.
- Dietary habits– People can improve their overall eating patterns, the complete combination of foods and drinks in their diet, the eating pattern may be more predictive of overall health status and disease risk than individual foods or nutrients. Choose a healthy eating pattern at an appropriate calorie level to help achieve and maintain a healthy body weight, support nutrient adequacy, and reduce the risk of chronic disease. Say no to junk foods, only juices, whole fruits, food rich in fibers, water, sprouts, reduce sodium intake, low added sugar, low saturated fat. Avoid oily food, use whole grain food items, avoid frozen food.
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- We should not drink water after meal at least for 2 hour.
- Dinner – Dinner should take at least 3 hour before going to bed.
- Physical activity –at least 30 min /day for 5 days in a week. Physical activity associated with work, home, and transportation has declined in recent decades and can be attributed to less active occupations; reduced physical activity for commuting to work, school, or for errands; and increased sedentary behavior often associated with television viewing and other forms of screen time.