The most precious gift to women is that she can get pregnant and she can be a mother .Giving child birth is an amazing feeling of women.
Most of the women do not actually aware of the facts that how to get pregnant. If you are planning to get pregnant and have a baby, just go through these tips and knowledge about your menstrual cycles and ovulation periods.
1.Menstrual Cycle– first of all you have to know that your Menstrual cycles are regular or irregular.
On average, a woman’s cycle normally is between 28-32 days, but some women may have much shorter or much longer cycles. Work out the length of your average menstrual cycle.
Let me explain you…if you have 28 days cycle, it is easy to calculate ovulation periods. And if you know well about your menstrual cycle it would be easy to calculate ovulation period.
2. Ovulation period– Ovulation is when a mature egg is released from the ovary, moves down the Fallopian tube, and is available in the Fallopian tube to be fertilized.
Normally menstruation occurs 14th day after ovulation.
If you have 28 days cycle, ovulation period would be 14th day from the LMP (last menstrual period).
If you have 30 days cycle, ovulation period would be at 16th day from your LMP.
In 32 days cycle ovulation period would be 18th day from the LMP.
I want to clarify that after ovulation it takes 14 days to get period.
So if you want to calculate your ovulation period just go backward 14 counting from the next estimated date of menstrual period and that would be your ovulation period.
Days of menstrual cycle -14= ovulation period
Now you know about ovulation period.
Next is important to know that life span of egg is 24 hours and sperm is 4-5 days.
So Intercourse done during the fertile period would result in positive pregnancy, and chance of getting pregnant is 90 percent.
Conclusion is that Intercourse at 12th,13th, 14th,15th and 16th day would give you positive pregnancy.
3. Position during intercourse– male should be on the top.
Female should use a pillow under her waist making 45 degree angle for uterus so that path of sperm will be easy and directed towards uterus.
After release of semen (sperms) women should keep raise her legs for at least 20 minutes, it will help sperms movement directed towards uterus.
4. Abstinence – 5 days abstinence will help in collection of large amount of sperms and faster movement when they release after 5 days of abstinence.
5. Do not pass urine after intercourse at least 2 hrs.
6. Do not take hot water shower till 3 days after ovulation period.
7. Deep breathing exercises will help you stress free and blood purification, blood flow towards uterus and positivity in your thoughts.